Derek is building us a photography studio in the back of our house. All he has left if sheet rock and siding! He has been working so hard on it. It is turning out great. We are going to be able to have all our photography stuff out there and be able to leave it up all the time instead of sharing the basement with the laundry. I can't wait until it is finished.
6 months ago

3 comments:
That sounds awesome. You'll have to post some of the pictures of the finally project.
Congratulations you guys! That sounds like so much fun!!! You can check out our blog, http://brockbankfamily.blogspot.com Thanks!!!
Angel
I am SO GLAD you found my blog! I had been wondering if you guys or any other of my awesome cousins that i never get to see had a blog so we could keep in touch but I didn't see a link for you on any other Speakman family blogs so...YAY! I love being able to stay updated on your lives even though we live so far away. Your girls are getting so big! Love ya guys!
Post a Comment