6 months ago
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
A niece on the way!
One of my older Brothers, Justin, and his wife are expecting, they have 3 boys...and this time they are having a GIRL!!!!! Time to bust out the pink party hats!! I am so excited for them. It gives much hope for the rest of us 'one gender families'. Congratulations to them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yeah for Justin!! Why don't they have a blog... they need to. Any new babies for you any time?
YEA!!!! That's all I really have to say. :)
Girls are where its at, right?! Right?...
Woohoo! Yay for girls! I'm with Shay in that they need to have a blog. You'll have to influence them. :)
I have talked to her and she says that she doesn't have much time to keep up with a blog.
Keep in mind, she has 2 boys and is pregnant. So she has a facebook and a myspace. Maybe she will when she sees how cool blogging is. ;P
Congrats to Justin and Breanne!
i still have no hope for a girl...no hope...what's up with the one gender thing anyways...that is how almost everyone is that I talk to and come on people with the cost of gas I don't know if i can pay to feed anymore...Kristen...let's just trade next time!!!
Post a Comment