Fathers day is just around the corner. I have been thinking about all the things makes Derek such a great Father. 
We are so blessed to have him in our lives. My girls LOVE their Daddy!
He plays with them and isn't afraid to laugh be silly with them.
They know he loves them, and he isn't afraid to show it, which I am really grateful for. I love how he spends time just being with them.

He makes them feel important when they want to show him every picture they draw and every dress they try on and every dance move they make up.
He is patient and kind and I appreciate everything he does for us.
I could go on and on, but when it comes right down to it, he is a great Dad and I Love him so very much. 
1 comment:
Love the new family picture at the top... too cute! Cute father's day pictures too.
Post a Comment