Thursday, July 17, 2008

A few more

Here are a few more from MyLee's photo shoot. I can't even decide which one I like the best!
This one is so cute and she even crossed her feet all on her own.
The princess has arrived.
I like this one too. Such a sweet look on her face.


She thought she was tricky reaching for a toy in this one.
Classic blank stare.....I think she was thinking "Are you done yet?"
Such a innocent look...but looks can be deciving!
SHe was vey proud that she climbed the ladder all by herself.

Big Brown eyes like her Daddy.


My precious little baby, Happy Birthday MyLee!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey when did you pierce her ears...they are adorable!!! when we have money again i will hit you up... i love your pictures!

Sheri said...

She is so so cute! I love ALL of these pictures, and I am so glad you put them up! Who is your photographer anyways....whoever it is is really talented. ;)

Happy Birthday Miley!

Rebecca E. said...

One already! She is so cute, great job on the photos.

Sheri said...

Oh wow, I really spelled her name wrong, SHEESH. What I MEANT to say was: Happy Birthday MyLee!

Please forgive that first spelling I did. I'm so embarrassed. :)

dkstaker said...

Thanks guys, I am glaad you liked the pictures, I thought they turned out well.
Sheri, No worries, i won't tell her. ;P

Danielle and Trenton said...

My MyLee Jo... she's so cute! And getting so big. Love you MyLee!!

Nik said...

The pictures are fantastic! We need to get ours done for X-mas- available? We miss you guys!