Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Problem Solved!

Kenna has allergies, so one morning at breakfast, she was sneezing and her nose was running, so I sent her upstairs to get a tissue, While she was up there, I suspect, that she was coming up with a solution to the problem all on her own. She came down the stairs so proud of herself, I couldn't stop laughing, I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Problem Solved!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is very cute! What a funny girl!

Robbie and Shay said...

Smart girl! Stops the runny nose!

Unknown said...

poor girl...she still looks darling!!!

Nik said...

My grandma does that, too. She makes it look better, though. My grandma, not so much. ;)

Rebecca E. said...

I can totally sympathize with her... I've always had bad allergies. She still looks happy and playful even though it looks miserable for her. You have such happy little girls!

Sheri said...

Poor sweetie. She's so darn cute, even when she's miserable with allergies. Such a happy girl! I love her solution, by the way. She's a genius.