So as we were getting ready for bed tonight, I was taking to Mylee and I said, "say Bed" and to my suprise she DID! Then I thought it was worth a shot and I said "say Blankie" and sure enough she said it. I couldn't get her to say both in one clip, so two will have to do. In the first clip she said bed, but not as clearly as she did before it kind of sounds like BEDA. She said it perfectly a few minutes before. The second one she says blankie. She kept saying blankie over and over for the rest of the night what a funny girl.
8 months ago

3 comments:
Already? What a big girl!
Available for pictures. We would love to get together for it.
She's getting so big. I love the end of the first clip, when she yells "blankie!"
Post a Comment