Monday, October 20, 2008

Bitter sweet

Today has been a bitter sweet day. It is only 10:15a.m. and it has already been a busy day. First off, Breanne and Justin had their baby girl this morning. Her water broke at 2 a.m. and she was born at 7:40 a.m. We are all so excited for them! Her name is Kate and she weighed 7 lbs 2oz.

Just 20 minutes after Kate was born, One of my other brothers, Trenton, called my Mom and informed her that his baby and his wife are not doing so well. His wife Danielle has had very high bloodpressure and went to the hospital on Saturday. She was diagnosed with Toximia. The doctor has told them that Their baby will need to be delivered within the next day or two. She is not due until December, but it is nessesary for the saftey of mom and Baby. So on the heals of such a great morning, our hearts are with Trenton and Danielle and we pray all goes well with baby Eden and Danielle. I will keep you updated with how it all plays out. Prayers would be appreciated.

Congratulations to Breanne, and Justin! Welcome Kate!!
Our prayers are with Trenton and Danielle and Eden.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't even know Trenton and his wife were expecting!!! And I don't think I ever heard that Justin and Breanne (sp?) were expecting again either. Sheesh. I feel so out of the loop! But I am so happy for them and hope all goes well with Trenton's baby! (Speaking of being in the loop...don't know if any family up there has heard Nathan and Becca are expecting end of March and are having a boy! Wahoo!)

Unknown said...

oh, I wish the best for them, this is their first baby isn't it. I hope the have a great experience...maybe Eli can help take care of the little baby after she is born...that's usually where they rush them to that early! Good luck and best wishes!!!

Sheri said...

Congrats Breanne and Justin! I bet she's darling!