Friday, December 12, 2008

Sack of Pototoes anyone?

My nephew thought he was really funny when he decided he wanted to get in a toy bag.
He just sat down and got comfortable. He really liked it in there.

MyLee thought she could lift him up. She was exerting all the force her little body could muster.

She decided she wanted to try it. She was very proud of herself. Just hanging out in there.
My little Sack of potatoes. She and Linken played with that thing for a long time. All these toys were out on the floor, and they wanted to play with the bag they were in. Silly kids!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Kristy! It was good seeing you in Utah..I just wish we had had more time to hang out and actually talk to eachother! I am sending out Christmas cards though and I need your and your mothers address, and Shane and Celeste's if you have it. Would you mind emailing me those? Thanks a ton!