Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He is HOME!!!!!

Mikal is HOME!!!!
He got home yesterday at 4:00 p.m. and was released at 7. It was so fun to have him back home. We picked him up at the airport and went home to have his favorite meal, Lasagna. He told us stories from his mission the people there. He left to go get released and this is what the other boys were found doing!
Oh yes it gets even better....
Two people on the bottom...
and two people on the top.
I have no idea how they can do that, but it was pretty fun to watch.
Ethan was trying to kick the streamers on the ceiling.
Kenna and Belle wanted to get in on the fun.
She was getting a little tired...
The oldest and the youngest in our family.
Saileen was having fun talking to Eden (Trenton and Danielle's' baby)
She is still so tiny! She is three months old and still the size of a new born.
She even got to hold her. She was so excited!
Grandma Weekes and Saileen, supervising the fun and festivities.
The Parties have just begun.....I think we will be having parties for the rest of the week!
We are so glad to have Mikal back and we are so proud of the Mission he servered!
Welcome back Mikal!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hey! That's my Grandma! :)

Those guys doing weird things was...weird. Cool...but weird. ;)

Welcome home Mikal! I wish we could be there to welcome him, give him a big hug from us!

Your girls are darling as always!

Rebecca E. said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already home... it seems like he just left. I can't believe your little brother is old enough to be an RM! Looks like you guys had fun, sure do miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Yay! I am happy he is home and safe and happy. Tell him hi for us down here in Az!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh YEAH! I just found your blog again through your post! THANKS! Our computer crashed for the 2nd time and we had to reformat...and guess who forgot to save all her favorite links....

Welcome home, Mikal