Hi U: I don't know which one is which Kenna or Mylee, but the one in the stirpped shit is the spittin image of you when you were that age!! Cute kids! I'm so glad to see eden and see how healthy she is. I notice you have all my kids' blogs except Tiana's. TJWolfC.A.M.P.@blogspot.com
Okay, so Boo is stinking cute with all of her hair down like that! She looks so old! When did she get so big? Where has the time gone? And Kenna and Mylee are looking more and more alike by the day! You can definitely tell they are all related but they each have their own beautiful look. They are so cute! You guys make adorable babies!
My Hubby and I have been married for almost 15 years now. Our family is a growing bunch of 4 little girls and one little boy. Each one of them is so different. It keeps life exciting. Derek works hard and is a Great Daddy. Life is good!
2 comments:
Hi U:
I don't know which one is which Kenna or Mylee, but the one in the stirpped shit is the spittin image of you when you were that age!! Cute kids! I'm so glad to see eden and see how healthy she is. I notice you have all my kids' blogs except Tiana's.
TJWolfC.A.M.P.@blogspot.com
Okay, so Boo is stinking cute with all of her hair down like that! She looks so old! When did she get so big? Where has the time gone? And Kenna and Mylee are looking more and more alike by the day! You can definitely tell they are all related but they each have their own beautiful look. They are so cute! You guys make adorable babies!
Post a Comment