Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excellent information!

It is fairly long, but very informative

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm... I find it interesting that she states vaccinations aren't long term. Because that is excatly what they are used for. That is why we no longer have whooping cough, red pox, chicken box...etc...etc... Having my children go through H1N1 I will say that I would much rather have had them get the shot. It was miserable. And my kids did NOT have it. (If they had they wouldn't have gotten it, which she asked but made no sense) And my kids did get over it just like having the flow, exept for RYlek which also contracted croup and it intensified. So if he was vaccinated it would never have happened. We all get vaccinated for the flu every year and have never had it. Not once. And to me personally it's totally worth it. I think it's just two different views going back and forth that will never get anywhere. There is no proof that it doesn't work, there has been no official study conducted that vaccines do any damage. So until there has, I would rather get immunized than be sick. I thought that was interesting too that she pointed out about the elderly not getting it because they have antibodies because they have been exposed to it in the earlier outbreak. That is all a vaccine is. Getting injected with a mass produced virus that has been killed. So we are just giving ourselves that virus to make an antibody against. Why wait until you get it and have to go through the fevers, the diahrea, the throw up! But hey, we all chose for ourselves what we would rather do...

Unknown said...

sorry about the typo's above...I was typing fast!!! Oh, and I don't want to make it sound like I think my way is the right way...I really could care less...it's just my opinion!!!

van Zwol Family said...

Thanks for the info you share. It will always be a debated topic of course. I rather not put something grown on a foreign protein into my blood stream when I can get sick from it or still get what is trying to be prevented.After taking an Herbalist course I feel much better about taking care of my health and my kids health and anyone else who needs the help!