Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festival of trees and 34 weeks along

This was their favorite tree in the whole place.
Kenna could not get over how many bears there were on the tree!
I have no idea how they made a train out of ginger bread but they did and it was cool!

This one was AWESOME!! The detail was mind blowing!


They were posing in their costumes in front of another cool gigner bread castle



And here is a picture from today, I am 34 weeks now. Getting close, i just hope we get the nursery done in time!

4 comments:

Danielle and Trenton said...

Cute belly. I can't believe she's going to be here so soon!! We're so excited!

Unknown said...

I just heard about derek's crash from michelle I am so glad he is okay and I am ssssssssssssssoooooooooooo glad you have gap insurance. We didn't on our first car...it was used...and when eli totalled it we ended up paying out 7,000 for it. So totally worth it when you buy new!!! I can't wait to see your finished basement...and ugh...you make me sick. I look like that at like 2 weeks...

Unknown said...

who am I kidding...that's what I look like now and I am not pregnant...

Unknown said...

kristen-
my parents are coming down on the 26th of december!