Friday, March 26, 2010

The latest projct

This area has been an eyesore for a while...

This year, it's changing...
Using the beautiful river rock from my Grandma's house

It is going to be awesome!
Now I have a place to put a bench or swing while i watch the girls play
It is now beautiful place for us to hang out!!
The guys that did it were awesome. They gave us a great deal too!






6 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

That is awesome! You are so creative to make kind of another little patio next to the playground.... it looks great!

GramieK said...

WOW - it is absolutely wonderful!!! What a neat thing to add to your lovely yard!!

Unknown said...

Where did your tramp go??? I LOVE it though! It looks great!

Sheri said...

That looks great! When can we come over? ;)

van Zwol Family said...

I am jealous! Looks awesome!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Like the new project, very cool.

I loved looking through your whole blog, I so so so relate to your girls and what they are doing growing up, and what my family did growing up. We totally put on dances and costumes. My mom always matched us as long as she could. Oh there's so much more, it was fun to read your blog, it sounds like you guys are having a great time in life. I would love to stay in contact with you!