Monday, June 21, 2010

Chopped...again!

My little Kenna has a lot of hair!! So it was that time again to get it cut!
It started out pretty long!
The pile kept getting bigger and bigger!
I think her new look was a little more than she could handle! he he


I think there may have been more hair on the floor

than on her head by the time we were done!

I think it turned out super cute! She loves it!
Derek really likes it too and it is MUCH easier to manage!
Thanks Trish, You did a great Job!

4 comments:

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

I'm glad you like it! She looks adorable! Hope you're liking your new do too!

GramieK said...

Kenna, I LOVE, LOVE your new hair do! You are so very cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, her hair looks supre cute!

Danielle and Trenton said...

It looks so cute! She looks so grown up. I love Kaliah's little face! I just want to squish it.