Wednesday, July 21, 2010

much thanks

Thank you wall for saving my childs head! I am aware that had she been any further from the wall her head would have hit the floor instead! So I am glad that you took the hit for her sake. I was very glad that I did not have to go to the hospital and all she walked away with was a headache and a bruise. So I will ignore the fact that you need fixed and let you searve as a reminder to all my children that they should not push back on their chairs, just like Mom said!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH dear! Who was that one? I tell my children that CONSTANTLY.

Danielle and Trenton said...

Oh my gosh? Who was it this time??

GramieK said...

That must have been pretty scary for Kenna, to feel herself free-falling for a second and then ouch! Yes, thank goodness she didn't hit the floor! Whew!