Derek's Mom came into town and we took a few shots of her and
couldn't help but get a shot of them together.

family shoot and we were the test subjects.
Ha ha This one cracked me up! If you look in the glasses, you can see Derek in her glasses!
Ha ha This one cracked me up! If you look in the glasses, you can see Derek in her glasses!p.s. Derek was playing with shutter speed camera special effects, hence the blur around the girls.
During the lightning storm the other night, Derek was dying to go down to the Marina and take some pictures of the action! I believe he captured some!! Pretty cool I think!
During the lightning storm the other night, Derek was dying to go down to the Marina and take some pictures of the action! I believe he captured some!! Pretty cool I think!


3 comments:
I love that lightening! It's stunning! I can't wait u ntil I can have a decent camera! There was a HUGE storm out here the other day but my camera was just tooo slow!
Very fun to see those pictures. Derek is so cute with his Mom, but then I am partial, too! :) The lightening one is amazing!!! He needs to print and sell it!!
All of those are great pictures!
What brand of camera do you guys prefer?
Post a Comment