Monday, March 5, 2012

Crazy kid!!...and other stuff!







So she got a loose tooth!! After 2 days of it, she wanted it out!! She was nervous and scared, but she decided she wanted out badly enough that she let me pull it!! She was so proud and was excited to "get some bucks" from the tooth Fairy!! What a big girl!! Saileen also has 2 loose teeth, but she doesn't want anyone to touch them!! ha ha!! After 6 teeth you think she would remember that it doesn't really hurt. I think it is a mental thing for her. ;)

On another note, this week I am going to be below 100 days til baby MyKay makes his arrival! Well, til my due date that is. Who knows when he will decide to arrive. But at least the count down will be below 3 digits!!! I am going to be starting into 2 week appointments and it seems to go quickly at that point. Also happening in the next 100 days is 2 birthdays, (which mean making matching girl and doll dresses for the birthday girls, and their dolls, per their request) 1 baptism for my oldest and a bridal shower for my sister and and a wedding (also for my sister) and being the maid of Honor, I am definitely going to be in the throws of everything! So it is going to be a crazy 100 days!!! Oh and at her Wedding I will be full term, so those wedding pictures will be.....interesting for me!! :0) Ha ha!!
Here I am at 21 weeks...
And here at 25 weeks. Don't make fun of the lack of make up or the sweat pants, that's how I roll these days. except for Church or maybe a Dr. appointment. This is how you will find me!!!

These are 2 of my favorites of the engagement pictures of Kalie, my sister, and her Fiance' Justin. They are great together and I am so happy for them!!!

No comments: