
For our spring break we went to the zoo and the aquarium with some friends that came down from Idaho. It was really fun and we were blessed to have really good weather!! YAY!! I am a wimp when it comes to being cold!
The Peacock was really cool! The feathers are huge and really pretty! The girls were fascinated!

Daddy with the crew in front of the Elephants!

Huge turtle!! She talked about this guy for hours afterward!

With the Giraffe, you can get scary close. Derek could reach out and touch it!!
Apparently they have a purple tongue so it doesn't get sunburned....The girls told me that...never knew that. They love watching Wild Kratts....and it shows!!

We probably watched the Giraffe the longest, the were so huge and so close and really cool to watch!

She finagled her way into the stroller to take a load off from walking!!

Little lady did surprisingly well with us hauling her everywhere for days!

Isn't she getting big!! She turned 8 this week, I will do a post on that later!

On the train with their buddy Blaze!

At the Aquarium!! She was so Excited to see the Penguins!! Her favorite!!!

Nasty snake contemplating how to eat them!!

Their faces say it all! There was a huge Boa in there. Yuck I hate snakes!!!

Penguin encounter!!

Almost as big as an emperor penguin, can you tell she is excited!!

They were showing off for the crowd by swimming right in front of them!

In the otter cave! Not really, but close!

Azlyn and the girls sitting on the frog. I am really glad frogs don't get that big!!

Here is a good smile from the little one! I think she can sense that something is about to change. She has been super clingy...to me....(hard when your belly practically pushes her off, which makes her mad) She has been throwing fits and crying A LOT!! but she just turned 2 also, so who knows what brought it on. It is good to see this sweet smile of hers!!

This is the view I see.....bigger and bigger!!!

I measured 2 weeks ahead at my last appointment. Oh boy!! Literally, this boy is taking up all the room I can spare and then some! 9 weeks left!!!

I can't believe its getting so close....well, yes, I can!!
I can't wait!!! 65 days to go!! I can't wait to meet and hold me little MyKay!!
That is the happs around here!!! hope everyone had a good spring break!!
Bring on the sunshine!!!
3 comments:
Jeepers, you have grown A LOT since I was there and helped you move - rather MyKay has grown A LOT! I can see why there isn't much lap for Kaliah! So fun to "spend the day with you" through these pictures. Looks like a very good day for everyone! Hang in there! Or, I guess I should say, "out there." :)
You look SOO great!! You give me confidence that going out in public with more than one child CAN be done :). I have yet to attempt this...I'm a bit nervous with Darrin going back to work tomorrow for the first time and being on my own with 2 for real :). I'm sure you're thinking-2 is nothing! But it's a first for me :)-I hope I can do as well as you do! We should get together soon. Can't wait for you to get to meet your little BOY!! They're wonderful!
Oh man, to look as awesome as you... I definitely wish I did.
Post a Comment