Wednesday, May 30, 2012

37 and a half!

Technically full term now......

Feeling like I am ready to POP!! 

I wen to the doctor, not much progress than I was last week. Just 1 1/2 and 40% effaced.
I am not holding my breath that I will go into labor early (I have only ever gone 1 day early), but it would be a nice suprise ;) So I am looking at 3 weeks...18 days, or so.... and it feels like eternity!!  I am trying not to think about it day by day, but it really is what is on  my mind. 
I had a list of things that had to be done before he comes, like birthdays, a baptism, a wedding and everything that goes along with it.  and they are pretty much done.
So then I wait.  I am excited to finally meet this  little guy!!
Until then I will do my best to keep up with laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning......
*Sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I'm with you! My list is complete too now!!! And I'm ready for baby even though he isn't full term. I've decided I think I'd rather go early, even if Eli has to come down from the OR see the arrival and go right back, and we have to srop the boys off at a neighbors house, rather than wait for that perfect day June 25th... because that is SOOO far away... ack... just come already... You look great by the way!!!

GramieK said...

Yep, you do look like you are at the end and out of room. It will be SO special to see the little GUY!!!