She turned 8 in April, I am running a little behind on the pictures....fpr obvious reasons!
![]() |
| She loved playing soccer this year, and she did really well at it! |
But we finally got them done!!
![]() |
| In her Beautiful baprtism dress!! |
![]() |
| She is growing up so fast!! |
![]() |
| She is a smart and kind and wonderful girl! |
![]() |
| I know you are thinking that I am in trouble when she is a teenager..... Trust me, I know, I am worried!! |
![]() |
| This was a funny face, but I thought it showed her silly side. |
![]() |
| She loves to read and play outside (that part she did NOT get from me!) |
![]() |
| She is going into the 3rd grade and is super excited to be attending the Charter school in our area. |
![]() |
| She is a very social person and loves spending time with friends. (again, not from me!) |
![]() |
| She is often a perfectionist (that one is from me...he he) |
![]() |
| She loves to take care of Kaliah, and Kaliah loves to be babied by her! |
![]() |
| She loves to draw and color. She is pretty darn good at it! She can draw so much better than I ever could! |
![]() |
| Lately one of her favorite things is to put on talent shows with her sisters that they spends all day preparing for! |
![]() |
| She has crazy long eyelashes and is a beautiful girl. I am only a little jelous! |
![]() |
| She is growing up to be a wonderful person and I am happy to be a part of her life! |
















1 comment:
Oh Saileen - what a darling and beautiful and good girl you are! Wonderful pictures of 8 year old you!! Gramie loves you!
Post a Comment