Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby boy...4 months!!!

Can't believe it, he is 4 months old!!
He is such a happy, fun little guy!!
He chews on his hands...constantly. No teeth that I can see though. 
He loves to be a part of everything.  Even meal time.
 He loves to sit on my lap and watch us all eat. 
I know he can probably starting rice cereal and other foods,
but I think I am not in a hurry for him to grow up too fast!!
I love his laugh!!!
I love his cute little dimples!!
He loves to be held and he is a Momma's boy right now.
 And I am totally OK with that!!
He is starting to sleep longer at night...which I am truly grateful for!!
His little blue eyes so sweet! I love this little guy to pieces!!  











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eli said, HOLY cow! He looks just like Derek did!!!

GramieK said...

What a beautiful little boy!! Just darling! He does look so happy!! Looking so forward to seeing him!