Friday, February 22, 2013

Chopped!

He had his 3rd haircut , I think his hair grows faster than my girls!!
It seems like I cut a lot off!
But it needed to be done!! His hair has some curl in it and
when it gets longs it starts sticking out everywhere, especially after his naps!
I did 3 hair cuts that night, I was COVERED in hair, as was the bathroom! 
One of those haircuts was my oldest! Her hair was almost to her waist. She wanted it short, We compromised in the middle but still took quite a bit off!  And she has bangs!  She has wanted them for a while, and so I finally gave in. They are really cute on her.  I would take a picture, but her hair is all windblown right now from being at school, so I will get a picture after her hair is clean again. ;) 
I just had to add this one, he is playing with his sisters doll...
guess that  is what you get when you  have 4 sisters!
And also as of recently he is moving and starting to crawl...oh joy! 

1 comment:

GramieK said...

Oh! I MISS this boy!!! How darn cute is his little body and little boy haircut!! And yes, playing with dolls just goes with the territory! :) I will look forward to seeing the picture the Sailey's hair! Good job, Mom!