![]() |
| The new year started off great with croup and a trip to urgency care for this little lady. |
![]() |
| This one cracks me up because we had made them a deal and they had to deliberate about their options before making a decision. They crack me up! |
![]() |
| This one comes with a story...This little stinker thought it would be fun to do "make-up" her tool of choice was a pen!! So she drew some nice eye shadow on herself and Kenna. |









1 comment:
I LOVED these pictures! Thanks for filling us in! SO FUNNY about the "make-up". I was laughing reading it - I could just hear her! :) So cute that the girls were in a huddle to figure things out. I'm so glad for all of you with your new cars! Thanks again for ALL the pictures and news! So fun!
Post a Comment