Friday, March 22, 2013

Fancy lady

So I must be getting old, I don't feel old...but if this little lady is 7 already, I must be!!


She is a little smarty pants, and loves reading Cam Jansen book!

She loves Barbies and playing with her favorite doll Olivia!


This is her Serious face.....don't be fooled, she is a ham!! 
 Especially when she sings "opera" while in the bathroom!

She is such a sweetheart, she loves to "snuggle" 

She is such a big helper and a very hard worker!


I know I say this about all my kids, (rightfully so!) but I just love this kid so much!!!
As I do all my kids!  I love my kids and I love being a mom, good times and bad, these little people are my world and I love them to pieces!!!

2 comments:

van Zwol Family said...

She is so pretty! All of your kids are cute and good kids! And you're a great mom of course! I enjoy your posts. :)

GramieK said...

MyKenna, MyKenna, You are AMAZING!! What a beauty!! So fun to see these pictures!! Such beautiful hair! (great job, Mom!!)