Thursday, April 18, 2013

Carseat re-do...again

If you read my blog, you may remember when I re-covered a car seat for #4
It was super cute and I loved how it turned out!
But for #5, purple leopard print just wouldn't do, no matter how much I loved it ;-)
So here I go starting the car seat re-do, re-do!!



Dis assembly and cutting pieces
 re-attached the one side and I put navy in the center 

sewed around the strap holes. Repeated the process of taking apart, cutting pieces and sewing the other side back together
Here it is with all the pieces put back together, almost here

Then I used a bias tape to thread the elastic back through
I put some brown bias tape around the bottom 
strap holes and recovered the shoulder strap pads and Voila!
And here he is with all his cuteness in his new (to him) car seat!!!

1 comment:

GramieK said...

Kristen!! That is SO GOOD!! I could never figure something like that out!! And BASEBALL fabric - I laughed! But what else, right? Very cute seat for a very cute boy!