Sunday, October 27, 2013

Start them young!!

We decided to take a little trip up the mountains and go shooting 
Kenna called the ear plugs horns. It was a trick to get those ear plugs in their tiny little ears,
 but we were eventually victorious!!
First you gotta learn gun safety....
She was so excited to get a chance to shoot it!
 I think is surprised her how much kick back it had.  She only wanted to shoot once.
This little lady was apprehensive about taking a turn,
but after getting over her nervousness she was all about it!!
She kept coming back for more, she took 3 or 4 turns.
Surprisingly, this one wasn't even nervous about it, she just did her thing!!
Jo didn't want to do it at all, but eventually agreed to just try once, which she did.
Then she was done and didn't want to do it again,
Here is my cute hubby loading the clip
He was trying to set his sights on the gun, which proved to be challenging. 
 I did take a couple turns and shot a few rounds as well,
I actually even hit the target a few times.  It was my first time shooting.  I think I would go again.  
All in all, I think a good time was had by everyone. 
 Little man was sleeping most of the time in the van behind us.  

Moral of this story...don't mess with my girls, because this is just the beginning of the training these girls will be getting before those dating years!!  

1 comment:

GramieK said...

Oh! The moral of the shooting day is too good! :) And I'm very impressed by the girls to give it a go and impressed by BK to sleep through it all! :) BTW,your hubby is very good looking! :)