So here is life around here for Feb and March!
 |
This boy falls asleep in the funniest places in his room!! He is between the wall and his changing table! |
 |
| Even if he happens to be in his bed, he is often doing something silly when he falls asleep!! |
 |
| He is a silly boy! |
 |
When it was cold at night, he would lay his feet on the heater and I would find him there in the mornings too, after he would wake up, he would sit on the heater until I came in to get him. All my kids have been "heater sitter" He he! |
 |
| School at our house!! We still love it!!! |
 |
| Bed time for Mykay is goofy time!! |
.JPG) |
| The girls often put him in a laundry basket and make him all cozy and he loves it!! |
.JPG) |
| This was Kenna's doing after she put away his laundry! |
 |
| This was Saileen's doing...they do it a lot....He isn't spoiled by these girls at all....ha ha!! |
.JPG) |
| They have been begging to see my wedding dress forever so I finally got it out and let them try it on! |
.JPG) |
| They thought it was great!! |
.JPG) |
| Brought back a lot of memories!! |
.JPG) |
It will probably be the first time of many they will try it on! I love having these girls!! |
 |
| So we got a dog...for a week. |
 |
We told them we would some day try to have a dog.. but I know myself well and I knew it was a long shot. |
.JPG) |
| They loved her! |
 |
| She was a really good dog, they named her Elsa. |
.JPG) |
| They were really sad when we found another home for her. |
 |
It was really me....I really didn't function well with her around. I didn't have any down time because it was always either taking her potty or keeping her out of bedrooms or getting toys, or shoes away from her. |
 |
She did a lot of good while she was here, they got used to her and even enjoyed playing with her. For my kids...if you know them, that is a BIG deal!! |
 |
Even BK got used to her, I don't this she appreciated him chasing her with his push toy though! I was really relieved when we gave her to a new home, Now I know that having a dog doesn't work for us.
|
.JPG) |
| Mr. Goof ball again, being silly |
.JPG) |
| He is such a boy....he loves his tools and goggles!! |
 |
| I find him in the strangest places! |
.JPG) |
My Sweetheart bought me flowers on Valentines day!! Love him!! |
 |
| Miss Bia got bangs!! She says she loves them!! |
 |
| Mr Man fixing the couch with his tools....This kid just cracks me up! |
 |
There was a tiny hole...probably a bigger one now, he was trying to fix with his tools. He stayed there working on it for a while. Maybe it's because he is my only boy, all of his "boy behaviors are so funny to me, but he just makes me laugh how these things are so ingrained in him already. He stood at the window and watched a tractor for a long time. My girls would care less about things like that. It is so amazing to see the difference in him from my girls. I just love my kids...they make me smile! |
No comments:
Post a Comment