I decided to make some doll dresses for my nieces for the gift exchange with my family. This one was Eden's...it was my Elsa interpretation ;-)
 |
| So Saileen likes to read on the tablet library app....but she always falls asleep. One night before going to bed, she told me "I will for sure bring up the tablet tonight or I will NEVER read on the tablet again!" Well, she fell asleep with it in her bed again. So in the morning she wrote me this note. I got to have a few moments to explain to her, we all get second chance from our Heavenly Father, we need to be sincere in our repentance and try our best! So she lost her privilege for the rest of the week, but was more than thrilled that she got a 2nd chance! |
 |
| Right behind it I got this letter from Kenna. She sometimes has a hard time obeying right away. We are working on that. But I am amazed at my children's sensitivity to right and wrong. I am truly blessed to have them in my life! |
 |
| This boy LOVES electronics. his favorite is story bots. He would play that all day if I would let him!! |
 |
| I took these pictures of him and he didn't even look up! |
 |
| Oh dear, we are in trouble! |
 |
| For my birthday, we updated out 72 hour kits. I had to update the photos in the girls packs. And funny enough, I couldnt find one of this girl where she wasn't pulling a silly face! ;-) |
 |
| This one either! |
 |
| And this guy changes so fast that I needed the most recent one I could get of him! |
 |
| On my actual birthday Derek and I went shopping and out to eat. I got this shirt..I was testing a picture of it to Derek who was on a call for work in the car for a little bit. I ended up getting it and another one that was black. When I got home, the girls had cleaned up and made dinner with my mom and had cards made for me. I have such great kids and a fabulous mom! |
 |
| Saileen babysat for Celeste one day so she could get some shopping done. MyKay loves having buddies over!
|
.JPG) |
| My kids love to take pictures of their projects..So when I load pictures from the tablet, I always find out what things they were particularly proud of! |
.JPG) |
| This was a creation Kenna and Kaliah did. |
.JPG) |
| Pretty impressive! |
No comments:
Post a Comment