Saturday, April 4, 2015

April fun




My sister sent me this, and I totally fell for it.  It takes an instant picture of you and sends it to the person who sent this to you.

I sent it to Alex and he fell for it....again.... apparently this was not his first time! I laughed and laughed! It was a funny prank!
MyKay loves his blueberries!


Derek and I went rock climbing with my sister. Verdict it, I am not very good and scared of heights! Ha ha! Derek did great! He is a natural at things like that! And if you look at the top by my head, Justin is totally photo bombing!
Bk is my buddy!!
And a super cute one at that!!
Kenna was supposed to get her braces of in February and 2 times in a row she has been pushed out another 6 weeks. She is a saint and taking it in stride! One of these days she will actually get them off!! This last appointment they dud an xray and they advised that she get 8 teeth pulled to get some of the big teeth to come down and then possibly another 4 of her adult teeth. (the one next to the K9) to make room for the K9 and the molars.  Her mouth is really tiny and they cant widen it any more than that. They say that it would work best to get those out. So, here we go! 
Easter is here!!! We had a fun hunt with the Vanzwols!
The older kids loved helping the younger kids find their eggs after they found theirs!
Bk is such a cheese!!
Checking out the loot...coins, bugs, bracelets and other fun things!
Hunt number 2 at Grandmas house!
Lots of kids and Tons of Eggs!!!
The thrill of the hunt!
There was candy involved here but the kids were good at trading with other kids for coins and such! Some of them made quite a haul of cash!

Easter is always tricky with candy and things but I think we are making new traditions that will be fun for years to come! Like money in the eggs ;-)

For Easter the girls got 2 things. Saileen got a maxi skirt and a book and Kenna got a Maxi skirt and a Barbie (Stacey) doll. Kaliah and Mylee and MyKay got a couple small toys.  It was like a little mini Christmas!
They also got these necklaces.  
It forms a heart with 4 different puzzle pieces
Each one is Different but together they are all beautiful, just like my girls! I want them to always know that they are part of something special! And I hope they will always be BFFS!

1 comment:

GramieK said...

Oh my word!!! The necklace/s - how SPECIAL!! And the Easter hunts - very fun! And yea, for sure, money over candy any day!! :) 8 teeth??!! I guess they know what they're doing? :) Thank goodness for orthodontics, I would say!