Saturday, June 24, 2017

Girls Camp 2017!

This is Saileen. I went to girls camp this year. It was in St.George, you ready to hear about my girls camp adventure? 

This is when we first arrived after a 4 hour drive. We where all in a big room. It was pretty tight. 
Then we all headed to the pool. 


It was so gorgeous there. The pool was so wonderful!!! It was so pretty there. 

My friend Jaci! We slept next to each other. 


We are on our way to go hiking. It was very pretty. 

Sister Lamborne was so much fun. She has a crazy obsession of High School Musical. 

Our failed attempt at Jaci holding the tree. 

My friends Kelsey and Allie. 

Me and Allie where hiking buddies. 

We where hiking in the crack. It was so very small. We where afraid we would get stuck. 

Then we found a cave we hung out there to cool of in the 100+ degree weather. 


We had a pretty good time. It was super fun. Really hot though. The pool was a life saver from the heat. 
It was the best girls camp ever. The testimony meeting was the best one I ever had. We put glowing lanterns on the water. Most everybody cried though. I didn't cry. I got very close but I didn't.  
 It was fun but I can't wait for Kenna to go next year!   

No comments: