Wednesday, October 31, 2018

September, Fall has fallen

Saileen got her Drone from her class! She is excited to get to fly it! 
We are still working to get her arm to fully straiten out after her accident over the summer.
This particular method, did not work..... 
Trying to enjoy the last bits of warm weather we will have! 

An impromptu photo session, it looks like! 
Amazing poses, I must say! 
Models in the making! 
Derek and Saileen went to Washington for a few days! 
                                          This is Saileen, I'm gonna tell you about our trip.

We had a good time! 
Lots of good quality time! 
It was so much fun!
We where trying to take underwater pictures.


It was kinda hard.

Attempting a selfy. 


Had the pool to our self! 
Take 2 of our underwater selfy.

We went to a Fondue restaurant. 

We had an artichoke cheese fondue. 

It was AMAZING! 



We went to see the Space Needle. 

The beautiful beach at sunset. 

It was picture perfect.

It was so much fun. 

We went on a Ferris wheel. 

The city was so beautiful at night. 

It was a great view.

We had so much fun. It was so pretty there. 

It was an amazing experience. I love spending time with my dad. 


Helping to harvest the fruit at Grandmas house
Even Sydney helped! 
All hands on Deck!




Tall people on tree top duty 
Eating the spoils
Where's waldo or where's Kate?!

Buckets get heavy! Time to engage those muscles 


Looks like a bunch of monkeys in the trees! 
Picking, Picking, Picking, all day long! 



Peek-a-boo
Bea and Emily tackling this tree! 
All Smiles from Kate! 

Driving behind this......doesn't seem too safe to me

As only a Dad can do, right!?! HA ha

MyKay and Marty playing super heros! 

Got some new Kicks and some work out pants! LOVE!

Matching sweatshirt! 

The curly hair works pretty darn well! channeling my inner Cathrine Ballas! 

Writing love notes to Mom! Cute kid
Learning to cut hair!!  MyKay is the guinea pig! 
He dressed himself......niiiiiice!
Playing video games with the cousins....
Built their own car to pretend to drive in
Hours of Entertainment

Meanwhile, the girls are downstairs playing with slime! 
Getting creative with the bubbles
It never gets old! 
Go Jojo! Get that bubble! 
Still loving his magformers! 
Me and this cute baby Lydia hanging out! 
Got a new necklace!!! LOVE IT!!! It says Be Still.....
I don't have the answer for this....I have no idea why! 
Having some dinner at Kalie and Justins new house! Very cool! 
If we get warm weather, they are outside!!! 



Why do I do the best messy buns, when I am getting ready for bed! When I actually TRY to do one, it almost never works! The mysteries of life! 
Girl PILE!!!!!
This boy got a new tool belt! I am sure he will put it to good use! 
 This is one of the few months that don't have a birthday or a holiday of some sort! So it was a pretty chill month, if you ask me! 
Now, time for the HOLIDAYS!


No comments: