Here wer are in a new year!!!
| Derek made a recipe book holder! |
| It't pretty cool! |
| I got these pants for $3 at uptown! I love them! |
| Bea played basketball this year |
| Her team also had Kate on it |
| They did pretty good. Bea had fun! |
| Their team was pretty short though...like, not tall! Ha ha |
| Bea was Hustling |
![]() |
| Watching Linken in the Play |
| The layered jewelry is the thing |
| All the different options |
| Derek got a new piano...he has been wanting one for a while |
| We went to the Little Mermaid play. It was awesome! |
| Kaliah's Birthday!!!!! |
| SOCKS!!! We love socks!! |
| All the fun things! |
| Her haul! |
| She also got braces! |
| Here we go!! |
| This DOWG!! he is ridiculous! |
| He also likes to make his was onto my lap...uninvited |
| I put beads on my shoes! I am obsessed!! |
| They went to a Clue birthhdays party...Peacock and Mrs White. |
![]() |
| Meghan and I went out to lunch for her birthday! So fun! |
| And then I came home and got back into "regular" clothes! ha ha! Peace out! |



No comments:
Post a Comment