Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Merry Christmas!!She is checking out the stocking. Behind her,(the massive red gift) is the doll house Derek built for them this year. I have to say, he did a good job. They love it!
She chooses the apple to eat from her stocking....that my girl!!
Also sporting her new hat.
As you might notice our handy Little puke bucket. As many people can sympathize, she had the flu on Christmas day. We had been dealing with this since the Sunday before. Not ideal to say the least. We still jump when one of them starts to cough. Not fun!
Life is better because Christmas happened, but I am glad it is over!

1 comment:

Nik said...

That picture of all three girls in their Christmas PJs is PRICELESS! They are soo beautiful! I wanna see a picture of the "unveiled" doll house- we may need to do some trades...shelves for dollhouse ;)