How very cute your girls are!!! watching your movies reminded me when Tiana was that little and doing dance..... thanks for sharing and taking me back down memory lane. Oh Traci wants to know if she could get an invite onto your blog too. I tell her about your cute family and she would like to touch bases with ya. I think I gave you her blog address???? She would like to reconnect with you. Thanks
My Hubby and I have been married for almost 15 years now. Our family is a growing bunch of 4 little girls and one little boy. Each one of them is so different. It keeps life exciting. Derek works hard and is a Great Daddy. Life is good!
1 comment:
How very cute your girls are!!!
watching your movies reminded me when Tiana was that little and doing dance..... thanks for sharing and taking me back down memory lane.
Oh Traci wants to know if she could get an invite onto your blog too. I tell her about your cute family and she would like to touch bases with ya. I think I gave you her blog address???? She would like to reconnect with you.
Thanks
Post a Comment