What an awesome family pic! Wow, you guys have grown! I can't believe how many babies there are, the adults are gonna be out numbered soon.:) And holy smokes.... ETHAN! I almost didn't recognize him, he's all grown up and stylin! Tell everyone hi for me.
My Hubby and I have been married for almost 15 years now. Our family is a growing bunch of 4 little girls and one little boy. Each one of them is so different. It keeps life exciting. Derek works hard and is a Great Daddy. Life is good!
4 comments:
We are such a big family! I can't believe we all fit in the shot! Well done Stakers!
Does your brother that just got home from his mission have a girlfriend already???
Yes he does have a girlfriend. He knew her before his mission, and she is pretty awesome!! We love her!
What an awesome family pic! Wow, you guys have grown! I can't believe how many babies there are, the adults are gonna be out numbered soon.:) And holy smokes.... ETHAN! I almost didn't recognize him, he's all grown up and stylin! Tell everyone hi for me.
Post a Comment