Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Weeef

Mylee's jammies were getting a little short, and in light of summer approching, I decided to just cut them into shorts.  Little did i know, I was creating her new favorite possesion 


The minute I gave them to her, she LOVED them.  She calls them "weeef"  Her version on the word sleeve.  She carries them around and hugs them. She puts them on her arms and legs.    

She gets very upset if anyone else tries to play with them or take them away from her. 
 
She is so funny with them. 
 I just had to share the funny video's we got of her and her new weeef's.  

4 comments:

van Zwol Family said...

Kids make life so much more funny and happy! Your girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Sheri said...

CUTE, she's so darling!

Rebecca E. said...

That is so dang cute! I love Mylee's little voice, so cute. It's amazing what they get attached too.:)