So I had to have some blood tests done a week or so ago and the lady said she was going to have to take a lot of blood. 7 vials she said. She told me it would bruise.....
I had no idea what I was in for
This is what it looked like 5 days after I had my blood drawn.
This was yesterday. I am begining to wonder if this thing is ever going to heal. It has been over a week and it still looks horrible. It looks like I have been abused or something. 
2 comments:
what did you have to have so many vials for? I am suprised they took that much with you being pregnant...next time ask if Eli can do it! I have NEVER seen someone bruise like that. I bet you are sooo sore!
Ugh. That stinks. I looked like that once after they took 7 vials for one of my pregnancy draws. It was so sad. But it looks very impressive on the blog, that's for sure!
Post a Comment