Saturday, June 27, 2009

UMM....UMM....Good!!

I have never had too much luck making wheat bread. I think it is my house or something. My mom makes beautiful bread every time. I use the same recipe and it doesn't quite turn out like hers does.
Kind of like pancakes...but I won't get into that.
So I have ventured this summer to work on my bread making skills.This was my batch for today.
Looks pretty nice...
Did I really make that?

I also found a recipe for a Chicken dumpling thing. It used whole wheat for the dumplings and it VERY Delicious. I was very happy with how it turned out. I will definitely make that one again. So my baking adventures turned out on a good note today. I will take a deep breath and savour the moment. Until I have to think of something to make for the next meal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you need to email me that second recipe! Have you tried Karen's bread? It's the only one I can make work!!!

Sheri said...

Nice! Do you grind your own wheat or buy wheat flour?