Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas pictures for Grammie and Shannon

Christmas Morning waiting to come down and see what Santa brought
Pony toys!!! Wahoo!!!

Her face says it all....I would say she likes it!

What little girl doesn't love a new doll!!!

MyLee's new doll! SHe is loving the curls in her hair!


Little cabbage patch to match her baby! Life can't get better than this!!
Having a sleepover in the new playhouse that Aunt Shannon made for them!
Can't forget the new baby dolls! It was a party! They even stayed there all night!
They loved it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so stinking cute! I am glad they like it! I LOVE their cabbage patch dolls...hopefully one day they can be at my ouse right??? Your baby will be here any day!!! We are excited to hear the news of her delivery!!!

GramieK said...

What a wonderful gift! The girls can play with this and in this playhouse for many years to come. They are so darling in their Christmas nightees, too. Beautiful little girls!