So technically a week and a half....
I didn't quite get to taking pictures right at a week, so this will do

She is such a sweet baby!
She looks a lot like Mylee in this one

I loved the look on her face in this one!!

Yes the flower is about as big as her head, but I couldn't resist!!

This is the same as the last one, I just love black and white, so I though I would share one
7 comments:
She is so beautiful!
WOW....
Oh!!!! How absolutely beautiful and sweet she is!! Thank you for the pictures - so darling. It will be wonderful to meet her in person!
She is so beautiful! Congrats on your new little one. I am glad everything went well with the birth and mom and baby are safe and happy. Can't wait to meet her someday!
So cute! Love the flower too!:)
that is so cute that your girls are drawn to Derek too! They really are great dads! I think they picked that up from how they were raised...not wanting to be what they had! And Karen's great example to them!!! Derek and Eli are quite a bit alike!!! And I am so glad my kids get to have that relationship as I am sure you do too! And it's a great break for me when he's home...too bad it's not very often lol!
What a pretty little thing!
Post a Comment