Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 month old!!

Already a month old!! Can you believe it!!!

So sweet!

Ah, what to do with a sleeping baby and a camera!!!

I can't decide which of these I like the best
Choices, Choices, I don't know how I am going to decide which one to print!
Here is her collage, so I can have all of them on the wall!!!

I love having them match!! Some day they won't let me, so I will do it while they are willing!!
~

These are the ones I didn't put in the collage, they were too cute not to post!


What a cute bunch of girls!!! I'm not partial though!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you have a good lookin' bunch of girls there. :) Those baby pics are ADORABLE!! She is such a beautiful baby. Love the matching outfits!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW They are perfect!

Sheri said...

ADORABLE! Is it difficult to find so many matching outfits in the right sizes?

GramieK said...

I don't know what to say!!! She is so, so cute!!! They all are absolutely the most darling girls ever - what a precious, dear bunch of little ladies. I love their matching outfits! No, I can't believe she is a month old already. We will be so happy to finally see her and her wonderful sisters!!

Rebecca E. said...

So cute! Love the matching PJs!!!

van Zwol Family said...

Love the pictures! What a cute bunch of girls. I can't believe she is a month old either!