Friday, February 19, 2010

spur of the moment project that saved my sanity!

I don't know if it is the fact that I am nursing or what, but this baby can not stand to be more than 6 inches away frome me! It makes it hard to get anything done. If I am holding her, she is fine, but if I put her down....It is another story.

So I decided to make one of these wraps put of an existing ringed sling that I had.
It worked great! She loved it and it is soo much more comfortable than my ringed sling!
If you have a baby that needs that constant contact, I would suggest whipping up one of these puppies!! It is awesome!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

blah...I can't stand slings. She looks way comfy though. All of my kids were like that, oh wait Ledger still doens't leave my side...anyhow what I was going to say is my babies lived in a front carrier. Literally. That's the only way I got anything done!

GramieK said...

SMART!!! There are so many creative girls in our family!! This is smart, too, because it is definitely better to carry her around than to let her cry and cry and drive you and her crazy. When we had that foster baby so many years ago, I had to carry her around like that for awhile - only she was on my back, like a papoose!