Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Camping

The girls wanted to go camping, so they did.....in the back yard.

They were pretty excited!!

Jojo stopped to give me a 'pose'

Even though jojo decided to come in at about 10:30 and sleep on my floor,
I believe it was a success!
Yes I know what you are thinking!! I woosed out and slept inside!!!
That is correct, I was not about to try to sleep with a baby outside!
One of the fun things of summer, sleeping outdoors WITH DADDY!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!!! Hey, even if you don't really go camping! They'll think you did!!!

GramieK said...

What a wonderful memory for all of them! What a dear Daddy to do this for and with his little girls and, NO, you weren't a wimp for sleeping in the house with the baby, you were smart!

Danielle and Trenton said...

Oh my gosh, we set up our tent the other day to water proof it and it made me want to sleep outside in it so bad! I'm jealous, invite me next time! :)