This was a couple weeks ago, and it may be the last time baby can wear her dress before she grow out of it, so I decided to take a picture of it! Besides, they are too stinking cute!!!
Hey do you have a little button for your photography that I can add to my website with the rest of my families things. It's on my craft blog to the bottom left. It needs to be 175X175. Thanks a bunch!
Do it while you can! LOL! My mom used to do that to me and my sisters and we HATED it! My boys would KILL me if I did that...but don't think I haven't tried!!! It's fun to make them look alike! And your girls are cute!
My Hubby and I have been married for almost 15 years now. Our family is a growing bunch of 4 little girls and one little boy. Each one of them is so different. It keeps life exciting. Derek works hard and is a Great Daddy. Life is good!
3 comments:
Hey do you have a little button for your photography that I can add to my website with the rest of my families things. It's on my craft blog to the bottom left. It needs to be 175X175. Thanks a bunch!
Do it while you can! LOL! My mom used to do that to me and my sisters and we HATED it! My boys would KILL me if I did that...but don't think I haven't tried!!! It's fun to make them look alike! And your girls are cute!
These dear little girls are a Gramie's heart's delight! So pure and beautiful! How darling they look!
Post a Comment