While eating lunch on a Sunday after church, she was too tired, and couldn't stay awake.
Poor thing!!
And some have noticed that I have been M.I.A. for a little while. The rumors are true, we are expecting number 5 in June. I am 12 weeks tomorrow. I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester!!! So the lovely joys of morning sickness has taken its toll and the blog has suffered.
Hoping for an improvement in the up coming weeks!!!
That is our life lately!!
Hope all of you are having a great holiday season!!!
Poor thing!!
And some have noticed that I have been M.I.A. for a little while. The rumors are true, we are expecting number 5 in June. I am 12 weeks tomorrow. I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester!!! So the lovely joys of morning sickness has taken its toll and the blog has suffered.
Hoping for an improvement in the up coming weeks!!!
That is our life lately!!
Hope all of you are having a great holiday season!!!










3 comments:
Oh my goodness Congrats!!! That is so exciting, you are one awesome mommy... 5 kids! I love it, keep us posted
Oh good grief, Bia is so funny!!! I haven't checked your blog for awhile, obviously. Sorry. I am the one that missed out on your postings!
Oh, and darling girls in the Rapunzel dress and hair!! But the best hair is Kaliah's "bump-it" hair done by her Dad. How funny!!
Post a Comment