Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 years!!

If you are on facebook, you have probably already seen them,
but for those who aren't here ya go!

My little lady number 4 is 2 years old ready!! I am a couple months behind getting her pictures done due to moving and stuff, but I finally got them done!!

She had to do her silly face, she is really good at them, she loves to make people laugh!

This is one of my favorites! Such a sweet little face!!
Her model look...funny girl!

She did so goo, Even though it was right at nap time!! I still can't believe she is 2 already!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So precious! I can't believe she is two. Someday...I will meet these kiddos of yours. And Kristen, you look AWESOME! You are so beautiful. Pregnancy suits you. :) And I love how long your hair is! Don't fret about the sweat pants and t-shirts, thats pretty much my daily wear too, especially when I'm prego! Hope all continues to go well for you! Love ya!
P.S. It was so great seeing your mom and dad at the reunion down here and all the other aunts. We sure missed you all though! We got some good updates about you all from there though, so that was nice. :)

GramieK said...

She is absolutely darling! How fun!