Wednesday, March 14, 2012

6 years old already!!

She is officially 6 years old!!! I made her this dress for her and a matching one for her doll, that is what she asked for, so I searched around and found them to be very expensive. So I made it. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I think it turned out pretty well. She loves it, that is all the matters! ;)
I ventured to make some cute flowers I saw on pintrest!!! He he!! Turned out cute and surprisingly easy!!

I hope she had a good day and had lots of fun!! Pizza Ice cream cookies and presents, I think it was a home run!!
She is such a Sweet, kind and loving, smart little girl!! I am truly blessed to be her Mom!!!
I can't say enough good about this little lady!! I just love her to pieces!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! See, look at you... you CAN sew!!!

van Zwol Family said...

Too cute! Glad she had a great birthday! (Our kids are growing up too fast though!)

GramieK said...

Thanks so much for these pictures. Holy smokes!! You are SO GOOD with the sewing machine! The dresses and hair bows are darling!!