Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter Best

 
Now you know I am not one to pass up an opportunity to take a picture ;-)
We forgot to take a picture on Easter so we got all fancied up again and took a few shots
My Cute Family
 
 MyKay was not thrilled with the experience, but he was a trooper!
My little Ladies!
Me and my girls...Girl power!!






The little man with Mom and With Dad.  I gave him a haircut the day before, it's short, he may be bald, but he sure is cute!! I sure do love  my boys!!
 
Daddy and the girls, They adore their Daddy, as they should.  He is one fantastic dad!!

I love taking pictures of my family, is makes me smile and reminds me every time how lucky I am to get to shore every day with these wonderful people that I love so much!!!

 


 

1 comment:

GramieK said...

How beautiful and special! These pictures brought tears to my eyes!! What a lovely and blessed family! We love you SO much!!!