Friday, May 31, 2013

9 years......I can't believe it!

                  It's been 9 years since I became a mother and this little lady joined our family!
She is such a good kid and a huge helper!!
She LOVES to read!!! 
She is such a happy kid and love all kinds of artistic things like drawing, taking pictures, and coloring.

She is such a beautiful person inside and out!!
I can't say enough good about her, she is so smart and loving and  thoughtful...I could go on and on!
I just have to say, I was not this "cool" at 9 years old.  I was much more awkward...
She must get her "coolness" from  her Dad ;-)
She just finished her 3rd grade year, she made directors list  every year for  having over a 3.8 GPA

She is such a great kid and I love her so much. 
I know its better late than never, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAILEEN!!

1 comment:

GramieK said...

Yes, I agree! Saileen is just a wonderful girl. Such cute and pretty pictures and such nice things her Mommy said!