Thursday, June 20, 2013

1 year!!

My boy is 1!!
I just love this little man to pieces!!!
He is such a sweet little boy and loves to give hugs and snuggle
He is starting to walk...he took 13 steps the other day and was SOO proud of himself!

He loves to point and hold out his hand as if to say "give me that ...that I am pointing at"

He loves tools of any kind, if there is a hammer or screwdriver
 within his reach he will do whatever it takes to get it.


I just love his sweet little face and those eyes get me every time!


During out little photo shoot there was this bird outside the window and
 it was seriously  like inches from us just watching us!

I couldn't resist a hat ;-)

and he just stood there and watched intently for the longest time!


He loved just standing there watching it. It would hop around and
 eat bugs and fly around and then come back to the window to stare us down.




I took these today on his actual birthday, I love his laughing face.  Such a little goof ball!!
Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BK!!!!  

2 comments:

GramieK said...

Wow - a year old already and starting to walk. Such a cute little guy! Can't wait to see him again!

GramieK said...

P.S. I LOVE the hat - especially backwards!